We encourage all parents to pre-register their children online. Please contact us if this is not possible. While we prefer the entire fee be paid during online pre-registration, a $50 minimum non-refundable fee is required. Please pre-register at your earliest convenience as camps fill quickly and spots will be given on a first-come-first-serve basis. No phone registrations will be accepted. The camp is not responsible for delays in receiving applications due to postal delays or losses. (Registering online will avoid any delays!)
A post-dated cheque for the full amount will not guarantee a spot for your child. You need to remit the minimum non-refundable fee of $50.00 first. You can do this online or mail in a cheque for $50. If you are mailing a cheque, you may include an additional post dated cheque with the remaining balance. Online users can pay the remaining balance anytime using their assigned user id and password.
Looking to save $$ on your registration?
- Pay early! All registrations received prior to May 15th receive an early bird discount.
- Have more than one child? Each additional child up to 4 will receive a discount on full week camps only. Check out the dates & rates to see how much you can save!
- Bring a friend who has never been to camp before and receive $20 off your fee.
- Financial difficulty? Apply for assistance through the camp's Keep-A-Kamper program. Please contact the Camp Director for the application form.
- Sometimes local churches sponsor low-income children to attend camp. Check with your local church leadership on any such policy.
- If a child has to leave camp within the first 2 days, they will be refunded $40 for every full remaining day left.
- If a camper is sent home for behavioral problems, no monies will be refunded.
- Our tuck shop is open daily.
- Snacks and camp clothing are available to purchase.
- A recommended amount is approximately $20/week/person. For clothing add an additional $15 for a t-shirt and $35 for a hoodie.
- Campers must deposit all monies to camp during check-in.
- Refunds are made at close of camp. Unclaimed tuck money will be put into the Keep-a-Kamper low-income subsidy fund.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Please drop your child off at camp from 6-6:30pm on Sunday night. Check-in is in the cafeteria. During check-in you will complete any outstanding registration forms, provide additional monies for Tuck, submit any medications to the camp nurse and the camp will undergo a quick lice-check. Your cabin counselor will be ready to welcome you as you arrive to ensure a smooth transition of supervision. Pick-up is at 6:30pm on Thrusday or Friday night depending on the camp. Parents are welcome to join us in our closing chapel at 6pm where we will hand out the weekly awards, show a slideshow of the week and summarize what the campers learned. The parent or guardian will be required to sign a form stating who is allowed to pick up the child upon entering the camp grounds.
* Unable to pay by Credit Card? Please download our camper registration form and mail to us with payment: The download folder seems to be invalid.