Serving at Cape Breton Bible Camp
Want an exciting summer that will stretch you physically, mentally and spiritually? A summer where you will see God working in the lives of young people? A summer that could change your life?
Consider spending this summer serving at the beautiful Cape Breton Bible Camp!
Please note: Application deadline is April 29, 2017.
Applications received after this date will only be considered if a need continues to exist.
Mark this date: Staff training is scheduled for:
Wed, June 29 @ 7:30pm – Fri, July 2 @ 10:00am
We have openings for:
- Assistant Directors
- Senior Counsellors
- Junior Counsellors
- Kitchen Staff (Cook, assistants)
- Medical (minimum of Standard 1st Aid & CPR)
- Program & LIT* Program Directors
- LIT* program members
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus
- Must be team oriented, hardworking and trust worthy
- Must have the appropriate skills and desire to work with children & youth (will be very demanding and difficult at times)
- Must be ages 13-16 to be a LIT* member
- Must be ages 16+ to be a Counsellor, Primary Lifeguard, Medical Staff
- Must be ages 19+ to be a Program or LIT Program Director, Cook
* The LIT (Leader In Training) program is designed to train up-and-coming camp staff in a hands-on, fun and meaningful way. We will take a maximum of 12 members per 2-week training session. Application Deadline is May 31, 2016. Please read here for a full description the LIT program.
Fill out your staff application here: onehopecanada.ca/applyonline/