The Camp wishes to promote an atmosphere of respect and modesty. Campers and Staff are expected to wear appropriate clothing at all times while at Camp.
Inappropriate clothing includes:
- Clothing that reveals undergarments
- Strapless, tube, or Halter tops
- Shirts that reveal the waist
- Short shorts
(rule of thumb - should not be higher then your fingers while standing up strait with arms at side)
- Two-piece swimsuits
* Clothing MUST NOT depict messages, whether written or picture form, which are profane, demeaning, discriminatory or promote illegal or immoral activity or promote the use of alcohol or drugs.
* Guys must wear shirts at all times (except swimming).
* Sleepwear is not to be worn outside of cabin.
Questions about clothing? Please Contact Us.